[3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.georgens@lsil.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:01:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:   88     8       20
   80:  499    19       65
   40: 1303    23       85
   20: 1206    30       90
   15: 1474    31       95
   10: 1682    30       89
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Did a whirlwind trip

Woke up a 4:45AM Friday in New York.  Arrived 12:30PM in Barbados.  Reached the
station at 2:30PM.  Setup and checkout complete at 5:30PM.  Contest start at
8PM. Operate 48 hours. Sleep.  Up at 5:30AM.  Tear down station.  Go to beach.
Fly back to New York.  Arrive 10:30PM Monday night.

Did low power just to keep the setup time short.

Did not want to miss a CQWW CW so I operated for the fun of it with low
expectations.

Great Fun!

Almost the exact score I had last year with High Power.

QSL via NN1N

Longer story and a few basic pictures on my Website at
http://tgeorgens.home.mindspring.com

Thanks to all for the Q's, moves, and for this great event

73, Tom W2SC 8P5A