[3830] CQWW CW IH9P(OL5Y) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ol5y@crk.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IH9P(OL5Y) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:58:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IH9P
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: IH9P

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Pantelleria
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:
   80:
   40: 3652    35      117
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Tikirriki Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice contest from Pantelleria again! I had no problems to reach the island
before the contest and therefore several days to prepare station and relax.
During the contest I had only two technical drop-outs because the fuel in the
power generation run-out before refueling. As I see fantastic multiplier-scores
of some stations in unassisted category I had to made something wrong in
multiplier strategy :-) But it is the task for the CQ WW Contest Committee.
Anyway - I had a lot of fun and was very happy to overcome world record.
Thanks to all who called me! And also thanks to Mauro, IN3QBR, for the Power
Generator.