[3830] ARRL 160 K3WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3WW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 07:24:30 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 1027  Sections = 74  Countries = 34  Total Score = 255,204

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

2 new toys kept me going for a while in this one.  First night seemed very tough
to the West and Europe, plenty of locals though.  Second night got better. The
K9AY loops work..4 directions, and actually could tell the difference when
switching them, most of the time.  Big secret...95% of my 160 stuff has been
heard on the inverted L over the years...My previous listening wires only helped
when noise levels made the L useless.  The ORION also seemed to like 160 pretty
well, or maybe there wasn't any QRM this year.
Slept both nights, although things seemed to be getting better at 2:30 local
this morning when I shutdown for a nap.

73 Chas K3WW