[3830] N4ZI ARRL 160MTR SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4ZI ARRL 160MTR SOLP
From: "n4zi" <n4zi@bnisp.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:32:33 +0000
ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 2003

      Call:      N4ZI
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      160
      Mode:      CW
      Section:   TN
      Club:      Tennessee Contest Group
      Operating time(hrs): 24.5

     Totals    970    1958     2.02         73          5    =   152,724

 Comments: NA4K was my first contact! Missed NL,MB,SK,AB,NWT,PR and of course
AK.
 DX worked:ZF2AH,J8DX,VK3IO,KV4FZ,TI5A,PJ2T,ZF2NT,KP2Z, I heard T32WW but got
there
 too late - he went QRT also heard a G3. Conditions were descent, signals seem
down,
 but there were few static crashes which made it very pleasant to operate. This
was
 my first contest in new shack! This helps as there a few interuptions and 100'
less
 coax. Still room for improvements here on 160 - I have no beverages or a K9AY
loop
 this is why I run low power - I can't hear them anyway! Hi Hi Thanks for all
the Q's
 Go TCG!! I used CT for Windows - worked good had 7,040 CQ's.

 Equipment TS-850SAT, Inverted vee