[3830] ARRL 160 WO9S SO HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@qth.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WO9S SO HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:38:27 -0600 (CST)
                        ARRL 160-Meter Contest

CALL USED:  WO9S       ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY:  IL

CHECK ONE:
Single Operator                                        541 QSO points*
   ____    QRP (5-W output or less)
   ____    Low Power (150-W output or less)        x   52 Multipliers
   __X_    High Power (more than 150-W output)
                                                   =   28132 Claimed score
  *Count 2 points for W/VE QSO, 5 points for DX.

   28132     Claimed Score       269   QSOs         52  Multipliers
   Hrs of Op: 5 (Saturday night only)

AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION                      YES
ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB NAME: Society of Midwest Contesters

Rig: FT990, QRO-2500DX loafing at 600 watts      Antenna:   Inverted Vee

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
 Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
 Committee."

Date: Dec. 8, 2003     Signature: Jonathan L. Rosner      Call: WO9S

MULTIPLIER LIST:

CT   EMA  ME   NH   VT   WMA  ENY  NLI  NNJ  NNY  SNJ  WNY  DE   EPA  MDC
WPA  AL   GA   KY   NC   NFL  SC   WCF  TN   VA   VI   AR   LA   MS   NM
NTX  OK   STX  AZ   UT   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS
MN   MO   NE   MR   PQ   ON

DX: ZF

Jon Rosner, WO9S