[3830] ARRL 10 W0AH SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0AH SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:34:05 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:  580    68
  SSB:  555    68
-------------------
Total: 1135   136  Total Score = 446,480

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

No more teachers, no more books...well, that's sorta the way I feel now that
contest season is over for me.  I'll miss my favorite contest, the Stew Perry
Challenge.
Conditions, well, the headlines in QST for the 2002 results said, "WHAT decline
in 10-meter propagation?"  Hmmm.  Wonder what QST will say this year?  Anyway,
never heard EU or JA this weekend.  Sure was nice to chat with a few old friends
when things slowed up.  And also, I spent hours house hunting on realtor.com
plus answered numerous questions about the 11 items I was auctioning on Ebay.
Thanks for the contacts.  It was fun.