[3830] ARRL 10 N0HF SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N0HF SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:48:18 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 11.23

   CW:  429    67
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  429    67  Total Score = 115,240

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great short skip provided me with 100 Q's both nights at 9:30pm local time.  I
never thought the band would re-open since there were only local stations
workable at the beginning.  Unfortunately no propogation to EU or JA (not even
EA8!) both days.  Not a lot of PAC activity either, 3D2YU, KH7U, and ZL6QH only.
Good SA propogation.  Missed ND, DC, WY, and MI.  Highlights:  being called by
ZS1EL and EL2DX.  Lowlights:  line noise, having to run the kids here and there
since my XYL is in Florida, and listening to the East Coast running EU and no
copy on EU here! It sure was fun in the end.
Rig:  ICOM 775DSP 230W, Complete set of INRAD IF filters.
Ant:  Cushcraft 10-4 4-ele 10m MB yagi
TRlog running on laptop.
'73 Dan NØHF