[3830] OK RTTY ND2T SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, berson@anagram.com
Subject: [3830] OK RTTY ND2T SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:57:24 -0800
                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: ND2T
Operator(s): ND2T
Station: ND2T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 03
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    6   18     2
   40:   10   30     1
   20:   41   44     7
   15:   99  126     9
   10:    5    5     5
------------------------
Total:  161  223    21  Total Score = 1

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

[Score is really 0, but the 3830 script won't accept that].

Well, no OKs heard, so no OKs worked, so zero points. (I'm certain I worked
somebody in Oklahoma, but that's the wrong OK for this contest). I stopped when
it became clear that OK was not in the offing.

My first time out in RTTY, so testing SW, HW, integration, and of course the
operator. Enjoyed several high-rate runs on 15M. Most interesting moment was a
round-the-compass-rose series that went KH6, VE1, JA1, LT0.