[3830] 9A CW VE3QAA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kimba@sprint.ca
Subject: [3830] 9A CW VE3QAA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:21:14 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: VE3QAA
Operator(s): VE3QAA
Station: VE3QAA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OTTAWA ON
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    7     6
   80:   30    13
   40:  178    31
   20:  163    37
   15:  114    34
   10:   24    12
-------------------
Total:  516   133  Total Score = 285,950

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I made just over half of last year's score.  Apart from much worse propagation
on 10m, I had a big problem with locally generated QRM that made 15m very
difficult.  Missed many callers in the noise who must have been thinking "No
Ears".  Some of those 9A big guns must have 100 element stacked yagis over salt
water. ??