[3830] RAC Winter W1END SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter W1END SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:37:10 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:   16     0        6         0
   40:   57     0       10         0
   20:   37     0        6         0
   15:   54     0        7         0
   10:   13     0        4         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  177     0       33         0  Total Score = 34,980

Club:

Comments:

Forgot that I could work stations other than Canada until Saturday morning.
That didn't make much difference though but gave me something to do when I
couldn't find VEs that I had not worked.  Never heard NT, NL, NU or YT and MB
was scarce.  Conditions seemed pretty good in general.  Heard JA on 80 dxing and
also VKs on 40 Saturday morning.  Forty meters seemed a bit noisy after sunset.
Ten meters is going on vacation for a few years I guess.  It was another fun
contest thanks to all the ops up north and everyone else.
Used my trusty TS830s and Butternut HF6v.

73,  Eldon, W1END