[3830] TBDC S50C(S53CC) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC S50C(S53CC) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:54:07 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: S50C
Operator(s): S53CC
Station: S50C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN76
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 282  Total Score = 1

Club: Contest Club Slovenia

Comments:

This was one day event which include 2 hour walking on snow to club mountain top
location, putting antenna up, having fun in contest, finishing contest before
end and take short sleep, putting antenna down again and walking 1,5 hour in
snow again.

A conditions seems quite good this year. I manage to work 3 JA stations (also
best DX stations), and about 15 NA stations. I finished contest at 3:30Z because
of power generator failure, so I missed morning opening and more DX stations.
Best NA signals were VE1ZZ, VY2ZM and K3WW. FM5GU heard me on first call. W3BP
and N8II were strong but never heard my call.

73?s & HNY Boris, S53CC