[3830] RTTY Roundup VE1OP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE1OP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:56:46 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

------------
   80:   67
   40:  112
   20:  211
   15:  333
   10:
------------
Total:  723  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 50  Total Score = 75,192

Club:

Comments:

Off and On effort this year...Too many other things that had to be done...

Great to hear all the activity...Rates were upwards of 125 while running...This
is becoming a very popular contest...Had all 49 US mults in the log within 3
hours...

Thanks for the Q's...

HIGHLIGHT: All equipment here finally fully operational with the RFI problem
resolved...

LOWLIGHT:  N4** You decided you liked my run freq after i'd been there for an
hour and a half ?...Thats not Ham Radio...Go back to CB'ing buddy...Not hard to
see how you have achieved a couple good scores...The rest of us choose to do it
the proper, friendly, gentlemanly way...You don't ask QRZ ? on RTTY once and
expect the other station to respond right away when running...We listen for more
than .5 seconds...Thats the way it's done...Now I understand the other
complaints against you that have been floating around...Anyway, not worth the
time...It won't be forgotten...

BARTG coming up, see everyone there !!

73, and HNY to all,

Scott VE1OP