[3830] RTTY Roundup NI8Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gdewey@en.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NI8Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 19:38:03 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NI8Z
Operator(s): NI8Z
Station: NI8Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Independence, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

------------
   80:    0
   40:   72
   20:  178
   15:  122
   10:   36
------------
Total:  408  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 29  Total Score = 33,864

Club: Cuyahoga Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

This contest is always a great way to start the year. The bands were up. The
weather was wet rain/snow which helped to keep the local RFI to a minimum. I
procrastinated long enough to fail to get the 80 meter antenna up again. I used
my old trusty Knwd TS850 which I think is a great rtty rig. I'm going to have to
upgrade my computer. The WF1B program hung up quite a few times. I lost a couple
of Q's to that fact. For some reason, if I hit the mouse when it was in the
serial column thats when the computer didn't like it. But at least it beats
logging by pencil and paper. Thanks to all that worked me. I missed WV and VT.
It was good to hear 4U1WB/MDC this year.