[3830] NAQP CW VA3NR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VA3NR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:27:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:  101    29
   80:  147    40
   40:  136    38
   20:  121    42
   15:   59    27
   10:   30    13
-------------------
Total:  594   189  Total Score = 112,266

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #2

Comments:

Had lots of fun.

I usually have trouble staying in the chair but I almost managed the full ten
hours this time.  I think I optimized my off-times by taking several short
breaks early when everyone was on the high bands where I'm too weak to run.

Did better than expected on the # of QSO's - I had several good runs on the low
bands.  The new inverted-L for 160 did great.  I should have put it up years
ago!  I am a little disappointed in the # of mults.  Didn't pass any.
Next year - need to have SO2R working, including at least 20, 40, 80 & 160!

Go CCO.

73, Chris VA3NR

{Mark-V Field, HF6V vertical, 40M Inverted-V, 160M Inverted-L, Writelog}