[3830] NAQP CW K4FCG(K4OJ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4FCG(K4OJ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:10:48 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4FCG
Operator(s): K4OJ
Station: W1CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   66    33
   80:   77    35
   40:  200    45
   20:  201    50
   15:  178    49
   10:  139    48
-------------------
Total:  861   260  Total Score = 223,860

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

...one radio, one vfo today - after several years of learning to do it with
two... boy this was wierd!  What do I do - how long do I wait with no answers to
my CQs before I QSY???? I am not doing anything (reality check it has been all
of 2 minutes between QSOs)

Too many personal things going on to fully enjoy this one - then I got
distracted during a break watching NE and TN go at it (ended up being 1 1/2 hr
off time - DOH!), uh oh too lte to 40 meters.... but, NAQP is a personal
favorite...

I had one software freeze up - fisted an explanation to the calling pileup and
heard back a GL CU :-)... a reboot and all was well...

Thanks to all the guys who QSY'd - a couple of times we did not make the trip
successfully but thanks for trying...

Really dumb stuff I missed:

10 M  Mich
15 M  Ala
20 M  WVa - did Tex, IID already hop his plane?
40 M  Wva, agn... AND KY and SC and MO - boy...

With the second rig you can focus will smashing that F1 key subliminally without
it it is back to:

"Should I stay or should I go"

Tnx W1YL for the sliders!