[3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3uz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3DZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:11:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Etobicoke
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  121    31
   80:  175    42
   40:  125    39
   20:  153    45
   15:  108    38
   10:  139    42
-------------------
Total:  821   238  Total Score = 195,398

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO #1

Comments:

RIGs: FT1000, FT1000MP. Ant: TH6DXX, Inv.Vee (40/80), trap half sloper for 160
and AP8A for the 2nd radio.

Stayed on 10 too long and missed a lot on 15 an 40. Need a better antenna for 40
and  for the 2nd radio. Made 2 early breaks due to family commitments. I think
this is probably very close to the top limit that can be reached in this contest
from my place with only one tribander and bunch of wires.
Big thanks to ken, K1EA for updating his CT to be used in this contest. I still
believe this is the best and easy-to-work-with contest software ever.