[3830] NAQP CW W4PA(@K4JNY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4PA(@K4JNY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4PA
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: K4JNY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  137    40
   80:  267    45
   40:  245    47
   20:  246    50
   15:  165    47
   10:  109    41
-------------------
Total: 1169   270  Total Score = 315,630

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

Interesting to note the dip in QSO counts on 40m from other W4's who have
reported scores - 40 went very long, very fast down here and I had a hard time
picking up close mults like GA and AL.  Plus I took a lot of off time right
around sundown - never got many close 40 meter QSO's either.

SO2R with 1 Orion and 1 Omni-VI Plus.  The new 2 el 80 meter delta loops put up
last weekend are working well - outhearing the EU Beverage (I went down to DX
EU's at their local sunrise on 80m after the contest ended).  Next stop, more rx
antennas at K4JNY.

73
Scott W4PA