[3830] NAQP CW N2GA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com (George Tranos N2GA)
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2GA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:18:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   31    19
   80:   77    26
   40:  188    41
   20:  149    41
   15:  138    37
   10:   60    21
-------------------
Total:  643   185  Total Score = 118,955

Club: Order of Boiled Owls

Team: Order of Boiled Owls

Comments:

I also used HOOT as my name in celebration of the 50th year of the Order of
Boiled Owls Contest and DX Club of New York.  In 2004, there is an award for
working 5 or more Owls (with club callsigns counting as 2 contacts).  See
http://www.obony.org for more information.  I had a HOOT of a time and thanks
for the contacts!
73, George N2GA