[3830] NAQP CW N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:42:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:   52    23
   80:   63    27
   40:   60    26
   20:   48    22
   15:   38    20
   10:   41    19
-------------------
Total:  302   137  Total Score = 41,374

Club: WNYDXA

Team:

Comments:

I wanted to operate the full contest but my wife had me car shopping for most of
the afternoon. Aggrevated my back injury putting seats back in the mini-van
which made sitting in the operating chair uncomfortable. Probably only had 4
hours of actual operating time... my frequent breaks were less than the required
0:30 minutes but had to log them as operating time. Enough excuses.

I acquired the nickname "REMO" from some of my non-hams many years ago (remember
the movie 'Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins'?). My last name is also
Williams. Using it in this contest was a mistake. I never had so many requests
for repeats! But then again, stations should log what is sent, not what is in
their database. Lots of fun though!