[3830] NAQP SSB K4XS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4XS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:35:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   34    22
   80:  195    49
   40:  298    52
   20:  360    57
   15:  312    48
   10:   28    14
-------------------
Total: 1227   242  Total Score = 296,934

Club:

Team:

Comments:

QSO totals for 160 through 15 were at or above what they were for the last
winter NAQP...and most of the mult totals for those bands were about what they
were last year too.  10 meters just plain sucked!  28 QSOs and 14 mults ain't a
lot of fun.  Whether I called CQ or whether I tried to move guys up there from
other bands, nothing worked.  There was no backscatter, and the skip was
extremely long.  So, unless you wanted to S/P W6 stations there was not much for
the taking.

Biggest surprises of the contest were being called by an OX, and the huge run on
75 that developed from my CQ.  The meter was in excess of 200 even though the
QRN level was 20 over 9 with the approaching T-storms

Thanks to all of the stations from the "good multiplier sections" who moved to
other bands.  See you all in the Sprint.