[3830] NAQP results NT4TT/M7 Wyoming

To: gmc@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP results NT4TT/M7 Wyoming
From: NT4TT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:08:16 EST
NAQP SSB

Call:  NT4TT/M7
Operator:  NT4TT
Station:  NT4TT mobile Wyoming

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:  Wyoming..just outside Cheyenne
Operating Time: 6 hours

Band    SOS   Mults
40       9       8
20      122      43

Total    131     51= 6681

Club:    Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:  GMC Rock Mountain #1

Comments:
   First off let me say I am sorry that I could not do more. I am recovering
from an upper respiratory infection and it still had a hold of me. And the
coughing got to me after a while. But the inputs I got from those friends who
were looking for me were
great and I did not want to let them down.
  Second, It was good to hear a lot of calls that were familiar
and the surprise that I had found them and that I WAS is Wyoming
was great.
 To get NY4T on 20 and to call him for 15 minutes on 40 and he could not get
the call was frustrating. I had hope that since he had the first part of the
call the rest would come. But no luck.
And he was 20 over 9 in Wyoming.
 Then to call W0ETT for 10 before the call finally clicked was good. He was
the first contact on 40.
 I called several on 40 that I had worked on 20 but could not get their
attention. All had good signals from the mobile.
  But overall a fun contest.  Will have 80 next year..
And hopefully I will be able to do the complete contest.
  I heard Utah, ND,SD, MT, CO MT, WV, NE but could not get their
attention. Shame..but still fun
  I also thought in the contest amps were not allowed. But would swear there
were many used. And some claimed HP..maybe I am confused...
  "6.Output power must be limited to 100 watts for eligible entries. Use of
external amplifiers capable of more than 100 watts output is not allowed"  from
the NCJ..
   And I did get one Wyoming qso from KO7X...was good to get him in the log.
  This was my first but definitely not my last.
 73,
  ED NT4TT mobile Wyoming