[3830] NAQP SSB K7ZUM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KEN.KNOPP@VERIZON.NET
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7ZUM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:16:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7ZUM
Operator(s): K7ZUM
Station: K7ZUM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:   10     5
   80:   39    19
   40:   42    18
   20:  110    35
   15:   34    17
   10:   42    17
-------------------
Total:  277   111  Total Score = 30,747

Club: YU Contest Club

Team: Orygun Staight

Comments:

Business comments prevented me from getting an early start, so did not get
going till 2:45, so ended up being a medicore effort for me, but never the less,
had a good time getting a chance to play with the toys, my other team members
commented on how quite the bands were, but here at my QTH, It was nothing but
noise, noise and more noise !!

73... Ken... K7ZUM