[3830] CQ160 CW W0AH/QRP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0AH/QRP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:37:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0AH/QRP
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 136  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 1  Total Score = 6,345

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a split weekend: QRO assited with spotting for 3 hours night one and SO
QRP with my new FT-817 for 4 1/2 hours the second night.  A bad cold didn't
allow a full effort.  Worked 42 states and heard 5 others calling CQ'ers.  Two
Canadian provinces and VP5, the only DX since I had worked the stronger ones the
night before QRO. Was good to give out points to the fraternity and listen to
the east coasters working EU pileups! You know how much we westerners love to do
that.  :-)
Doug W0AH