[3830] CQ160 CW VO1HP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1hp@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VO1HP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:37:02 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 87  State/Prov = 19  Countries = 26  Total Score = 29,595

Club:

Comments:

Limited operating time as usual due to commitments from the other parts of my
life.  Radio is everything!!  Condx first nite very poor here with high noise
levels and weak signals.  Some surprises...the biggest being answered by D4B
after I called him with the linear off!  Didn't get on Sat nite until midnight
and gave up in disgust about 2 hours later.   Sunday evening netted a few more
mults and about 20 Q's to end my most frustrating CQ160 ... not the way I wanted
to start my 40th year in ham radio.....at least this year the window was
reasonably clear of endless CQrunning stations.  A big improvement over last
year....Now if only CQ Magazine would post the results on the web!!!

CU next year .