[3830] CQ160 CW K7RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:11:35 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 715  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 9  Total Score = 106,352

Club:

Comments:

Good conditions,  ran K-2-100. Used about 29 hours total. Antenna was
 vertical 45 feet high and top loaded, 50 foot long radials.  Thanks to
 the folks who called but that I could not copy.  Next step is a low
 noise receiveing antenna, but that will have to wait until Spring time
 here in western SD!  Look for me at C6ALK for the upcoming ARRL
 International CW contest in February. QSL 100% to all cards abd SASE's
 received.