[3830] CQ160 CW EA3KU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EA3KU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:31:50 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EA3KU
Operator(s): EA3KU
Station: EA3KU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN00
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 339  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 45  Total Score = 155,952

Club:

Comments:

RIG : IC775DPS + AMP ( 800 w )
ANT : 2 X 41 mtrs ( Inv V open line fed ) at 15 meter high - compromise
antenna.

After many years of without participating on this contest to not have antenna
for 160 meter's, some month's ago have been installed a compromise antenna, a
simple inverted V dipole fed with open line up at 15 meter .
This antenna give me the opportunity to do some good QSO's and remember good old
time when I had good antennas for TOP band.

I have not as time as I like for this contest. So, that the first night I
could be only 3 hours and the second only 4 hours, but I have amused much and
have been able to make good QSO with old friends.

Great conditions and big signals from USA , specially from W4's, second night.
Super signals from VY2ZM,W8JI and W2GD.
Thank for all QSO and see and 160 soon.

Fernando.
EA3KU