[3830] CQ160 CW YT6A Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt6a@cg.yu
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW YT6A Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:48:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6T, YU6ESC, YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 1190  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 72  Total Score = 703,560

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

It was much better than we expect. Very strong and cold north wind inhibit any
work on wires which  resonant on 1920 kHz. After spending all friday evening on
1890 kHz ( and we lost any chance for top score ), after sunrise at saturday I
tune it properly.
We apologize to all DXs which caled us, but we did not have beverages this
time.
We worked 11 JAs, JT1CO, but could not hear YA8G, VU2, 9V and many others.

We congratulate to T96Q, 9A1A, DL6FBL, UU7J, 9A7P, I5JVA and many others who did
great scores this time. Also to D4B for impresive LP score.

Joking by some mischief person on DXC, by spoting us , many times, and showing
the same comment - "Very good", was prank, but anfair.

See you in WW 160, SSB.

Ranko - YT6A, SKY Contest club founder