[3830] CQ160 CW W5ZL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5zl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W5ZL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:41:46 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W5ZL
Operator(s): W5ZL
Station: W5ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 104  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 6  Total Score = 10,793

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had very limited time to play in this contest, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.
Working as I do with a very limited antenna I am grateful to all the folks who
had to strain to hear me. Had a little fun with Bert W5ZR. Answered his CQ with
"W5ZL", to which he replied "w5ZR", obviously thinking I had missed the last
letter. A couple more exchanges like this and the light came on!

Rig: Icom 756 Pro II, W9INN dipole with center at 50'. N3FJP contest software.