[3830] NA Sprint CW K4XU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4XU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:48:04 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   94    1:10
   40:  138    1:42
   20:   83    1:08
---------------------

Club:

Team: Corner Pocket Contesters

Comments:

This is the first contest since the power company FINALLY rebuilt the noisy
power pole that I have been complaining about for the last five years. It took a
threat to get the FCC involved to get them off their duffs. "I told you so!"

Started out SO2R LP but about 45 minutes into it, the AGC quit on the second
radio so I switched to HP. Had I started off HP single radio I would have had
another 25 QSOs on 20m, and a best offort, but not enough to beat the Tree....

Lots of mults. Never heard any of the ones I missed, that's a first.

Can't wait till the next one.

Dick, K4XU