[3830] NA Sprint CW K4NNN(K4OJ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4NNN(K4OJ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:49:09 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K4NNN
Operator(s): K4OJ
Station: W1CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   87
   40:   92
   20:   92
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: S Sprint Coal #1

Comments:

Bands went too long too early, tried to get to 100 QSOs on 20 per usual but need
to rethink that goal!!!!

Only really cool thing was about a half hour into the contest my Grandson came
into the shack for one of three trips in to check out what I was doing... the
first time I put it on the speaker and he was strangely interested... he said
"so this is like a competition?  Cool!"  He learned what columns in NA
represented and asked what state is WV? (that was N4ZR, TNX Pete)

The second time he came in I had a second set of cans wired in for him to put
on...

By the third trip in he asked "do you have a book about the code"

SP.... it was a GREAT contest :-)