[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 06:11:09 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  107    1:47
   40:  100    1:20
   20:   57    0:51
---------------------

Club:

Team: S Sprint Coal #2

Comments:

Tried starting on 40. Worked great. Went to 20 expecting to spend about 90
minutes working at least the West coast, but alas, the plan was not to be. After
a hard 3/4 of an hour, back to 40 where things were active. Moved to 80 at the
very end of the second hour and had a very surprising run. In fact, my game plan
was to spend about 1 hr on 80 and I ended up with spending ovefr 1 1/2 hours
there. It was my most productive band. Guess I'll have to rethink my strategy
before the next one.

I need some stubs though, to cut out the aggravating interference I have between
40 & 80. On my small lot with modest antennas that are very close together, it's
a nightmare.

But that'll offer a project to work on between contests.

Thanks to all for the Q's. Still great fun.

We need more SHORT contests.