[3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W0ETT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:45:08 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   28     1.0
   40:  125    2.25
   20:   46     .75
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Colorado Contesters

Comments:

Tough contest as usual.  Makes a beliver out of you that there are some super cw
ops out there!  Nice to work Grand Mesa ops N0SXX,W0HXB at W0NT, and Bill KV0Q.
Almost got to work Chris N4VI but a louder W6 overrode me in two calls to work
him instead.  Then, KO7X was too weak on 20m and couldn't get thru the pile.  Oh
well, Alan, next time.  Never heard our old GM friend N2IC.  Glad NC7J was on
for UT as Bob W7UT was on the way to Phoenix.  No ND, KS or NE stations heard.
They seem to be getting as rare as WY.

Hope Bill K0UK is feeling better soon - he has a kidney stone health problem
that has him down at the moment.  Get well soon, Bill!

Rig:  IC756 to TH7DX at 72', A3 at 50', 2 el. CC 40m at 88', and 80m inverted L
antenna.

In upcoming NA SSB Sprint, I'm not looking forward to the cranky 75m denizens.
How about 160m instead of 75m?

73 Ken, W0ETT