[3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ(@W6KP) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ(@W6KP) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:42:15 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6KP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   78
   40:  160
   20:  106
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks to Tom, W6KP, for letting me use his mountain top QTH again.  I was all
set to operate the contest HP, but 30 seconds before the contest started, a huge
flash came out of the amp.  I knew it would take several minutes to try and
figure out what was wrong with the amp, so I just turned it off and did the
contest LP.  The only good thing is that it happened before the contest, and not
after it started!

Rate: 101, 87, 79, 77
Band Changes: 94
Mults Missed:  KS, MT, ND, NE, RI, VT, VE2,4,6,8

73, Dan N6MJ