[3830] CQ160 CW T96Q(@T98T) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW T96Q(@T98T) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:17:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: T96Q
Operator(s): OE1EMS,T95A,T96Q,T98T,YT4AY
Station: T98T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1454  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 73  Total Score = 886,816

Club:

Comments:

i not sure what to say about this contest......
big surprise was excelent band condx and great activity......
i never expect to work UTAH (N7JW and K7CA) and many other DX with such huge
signals on TOP BAND.
we have a lot of problems with our AMP from the begining so we used small one
main problem was no sleep possibility so i spend more as 4 days with just few
our of sleep on the flor......but i enjoy very much my company and i hope
we will do it again very sun.
on the way back to OE sonday evning i visit 9A1A team.....congrats on nice
score
this guys knows what to do to win......that was 100% oposit of our operation

see you in some of next contest

oe1ems(t94jj)
braco

Equipment:
FT-1000MP/TS-930S
Drake L-7 700W
56m high Vertical
2 x beveriges (one to JA and other to USA) each 250m long