[3830] NA Sprint SSB W5AC(NT5TU) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nt5tu@w5ac.tamu.edu
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W5AC(NT5TU) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:41:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W5AC
Operator(s): NT5TU
Station: W5AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: tx
Operating Time (hrs): 2:30
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   36
   20:   95
---------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Couldn't get anywhere on 40m once 20 closed, so I decided to quit and pursue
with back-up plans for tonight.

Had full SO2R going for the first time in SSB Sprint, goal was to keep pace of
about 1 QSO/minute -- I guess I did that while 20 lasted, but at times had to
turn 2nd audio down to hear and understand the first radio QSO.  Probably could
have done better without 2R, but you gotta learn sooner or later...

Dennis/NT5TU