[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7sv@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 06:44:24 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   63
   40:   89
   20:  103
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: SE Sprint Coalition

Comments:

Condx on 20 much different than the cw event. Good signals from the west coast
and sporadic E for the closer stuff made 20 my best band. It's still a little
frustrating to get beat out by the high power guys, but a  lot of fun
none-the-less. I certainly support K5ZD comments in his cw write-up about making
the sprints low power. I have long felt that high power is not necessary for
domestic contests. Just as in the cw Sprint I heard ND and MT, but missed both.
They weren't working each other in this case! Kind of thrilled to have Rich
(KL7RA) call on 40 for his third qso! So how about another round in May? 73 de
Lar K7SV