[3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N5DO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 07:38:25 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   62
   40:   74
   20:  112
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was pleasantly surprised to finish first in the LP section in the SSB Sprint
last fall, but I was worried that the only place to go was down!  Of course,
that's what happened.  Congrats to Larry, K7SV and Mike, K5NZ for good scores
(and probably others).  Despite my finishing lower this time, there was a lot
more activity.  I had more contacts, but had less mults.  Usually I don't feel
as though I get beat out too often with LP, but this time there were several
occasions when I got beat out three or four times in a row, especially on 40 and
80.  The Sprint has to be the best four hours in amateur radio -- looking
forward to the next one.