[3830] XE RTTY 8P6SH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY 8P6SH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:15:08 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: 8P6SH
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   25    75    10
   40:  140   429    34
   20:  178   541    38
   15:  262   797    47
   10:   61   183    22
-------------------------
Total:  666  2025   151  Total Score = 305,775

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A good dress rehearsal for the WPX Contest. I fell a little short of the goal of
720Q's and overall score of 375K, but I had fun.

Thanks to stations like CT1AOZ, YO3APJ,GU0SUP, VQ9LA, LA5IX, F5JKK who were
patient enough to allow me to move them to other bands, sometimes 10, 15 and 20
in the dieing hours of the contest, when my muliplier count was looking
dismal.

Thanks also go out to the dozens and dozens of casual contesters who make every
contest interesting. I so often get a mult from a station that comes up and has
only a few QSO's in their log, but without them these contests would not be this
much fun.

See you all next weekend for the WPX.

73's Dean - 8P6SH/8P2K