[3830] RTTY WPX KC5YKX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc5ykx@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KC5YKX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:59:43 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KC5YKX
Operator(s): KC5YKX
Station: KC5YKX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: South Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   12   24
   40:   17   50
   20:   16   38
   15:   53   85
   10:   25   57
-----------------
Total:  123  254  Prefixes = 90  Total Score = 22,860

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just fooled around a bit in this one. Did not get the RigBlaster hooked up until
late Friday night. Basicly I was out looking for new RTTY DXCC. Found about 12.
FK8HN,7X0AB, and CN8KD where great finds with my LOW antennas and low power.
Working ZF2NT and P40G on 4 bands was pretty cool too. Sorry I missed them on 80
meters. This is the LAST contest I do in AFSK! I can not use my 500HZ filters in
LSB with the MKV and I really needed them with the crowds this weekend and the
BIG sigs some of these guys where putting out. Sure could of used that TenTec
Orion I used at N5TW's during the RTTY RU, talk about nice filter shaping in
LSB. But the MKV will do very nicely once I am in FSK. Lots of good activity
this weekend with great RTTY ops as always. See you all in the next one.

FT1000MP MKV, 100 watts, WriteLog (The best), AFSK (not the best), RigBlaster,
TH3MK3 at 40 feet and 40/80 V at 36 feet.

Reid
KC5YKX