[3830] RTTY WPX VE9DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve9dx@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE9DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:19:13 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   30   126
   40:  100   412
   20:  247   544
   15:  220   516
   10:   55   123
-----------------
Total:  652  1721  Prefixes = 297  Total Score = 511,137

Club:

Comments:

Rig 30 Watts to a Butternut (all band) vertical. Sofeware: Writelog worked
flawlessly again.
Sure felt weak on 80.  Heard lots but just could not be heard.  Did manage to
work 4V200YH, 8P2K, P40G  plus a couple Europeans.  Hrd but missed 9J2KC (3
bands), 9M2/G4ZFE (20).  Never heard a single VK, ZL or JA on any band.
Uploaded my logs to LOTW within 30 minutes of the contest.  There were already
61 matches once I refreshed the page.  Not a bad rate for such a short time.
I had several tell me we had worked before (that wern't in my log)  Suspect they
worked VE9FX earlier rather than me.
Thanks to all that called.  Appreciate the contacts.  See you all next one.
73 Andy (VE9DX)

ve9dx@rac.ca