[3830] RTTY WPX W4GKM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nrsmith@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W4GKM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:07:33 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  109   278
   40:  309  1060
   20:  491   764
   15:  300   591
   10:  147   276
-----------------
Total: 1356  2969  Prefixes = 410  Total Score = 1,217,290

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest and tnx to all that worked me.  I must have gotten to close to
someone because I was called a "jerk".  I'm not for sure who it was but I
apologize for the qrm.  I moved.  I started snowing about 11:00 AM Sunday
morning and iced up most of my antennas and caused really high SWR but not
enough to do any damage.  Just had to reduce the power.  We got about 10 inches
of snow and ice in 6 hours.....what a mess today.

See you on the next one.