[3830] RTTY WPX VE1OP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE1OP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:00:39 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:   91   372
   40:  139   602
   20:  392  1042
   15:  374   936
   10:   19    42
-----------------
Total: 1015  2994  Prefixes = 394  Total Score = 1,179,636

Club:

Comments:

Started out Friday night as a full time effort, but, as usual this time of year,
work got in the way for most of Friday night and part of Sunday
afternoon...Therefore missed primetime on 40 and 80 Fri night and 20 Sunday
afternoon...

20 and 15 were in great shape here saturday morning and early afternoon...I
didn't move from 21.092.5 for 2 solid hours Saturday morning...One of the best
runs to EU I have ever enjoyed...

Very few JA landers heard here which hurt the mult count...EU openings made up a
little for that though...

Lots of new calls heard, which is great...

Why is it in RTTY contests that op's want to repeat stuff so much and send
non-contest related info ? You don't get it in CW or SSB...I have more comments
on that later...

Great contest, one of my favourites of the year...

Glad to see CQ allows packet in all classes...Eliminates all the hoopla about
whether it's good/bad...Lots of very obvious self spotting going on again, but
those people, in my opiniom, are just wasting operating time with typing
time...Allowing it everywhere eliminates all the cheaters...

Thanks for all the calls, was a great time...CU in ARRL CW...

Scott VE1OP