[3830] RTTY WPX VE3GSI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3gsi@canada.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE3GSI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:31:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Operator(s): VE3GSI
Station: VE3GSI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:  137   542
   40:   65   280
   20:  180   388
   15:  224   557
   10:   57   131
-----------------
Total:  663  1898  Prefixes = 267  Total Score = 506,766

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I did not see the 10 meter opening here as some of the guys mentioned. Last year
it was 10 meters that pushed my Q's total up towards 750, but not this year. It
was interesting to hear many stations in the U.S. south of me making exchanges
with stations I simply could not hear.  Amazing what a few degrees of latitude
will make.