[3830] RTTY WPX W7LD SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W7LD SOAB LP
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:53:49 -0800
Blank                CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W7LD
Operator: W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class:SOAB LP
QTH: Washington
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO1R

80    85     182
40    134   312
20    318   516
15    260   337
10    84     109
------------------
Total: 881  1456  Prefixes = 286  Total Score = 416,416

Radio: Knwd TS-940S 100w
Software: W1FB drving MMTTY emulating Kam TNC and FSK
                (two computers connected together)
Antenna:  Moseley Pro67A (stuck east)
                Stacked Double Zepp with Reflectors (on Europe)
                80 meter dipole

Comment:  1. This was my 1st WPX contest.  I apologize for the
                      wrong buttons I pushed!

                   2. I am age 65.  I wonder what the ages are of the big
                       RTTY Contest guns are (aproximately)  It was fun.

Jack West / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"