[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3NBJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3NBJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:27:57 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3NBJ
Operator(s): VE3NBJ
Station: VE3NBJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   45    36
   40:   72    45
   20:  138    64
   15:  175    61
   10:   27    18
-------------------
Total:  457   224  Total Score = 307,104

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Considering last years score in this contest was 53,631 after log checking, I am
very pleased with the effort this year. Second time working this contest and I'm
looking forward to see the final calculation by the sponsors. As usual, using
seperate dipoles for 80,40/15 and 20 with a ground mounted vertical for 15 and
10 meters. Thanks to all for the qso's and mults.

73 Norm
ve3nbj

Rig:kenwood ts440s