[3830] ARRLDX CW NO2R SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p.pellack@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NO2R SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:34:20 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NO2R
Operator(s): NO2R
Station: NO2R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 30.9

  160:  117    65
   80:  189    77
   40:  269    93
   20:  433   106
   15:  471   101
   10:  181    78
-------------------
Total: 1660   520  Total Score = 2,586,480

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Tried more running and less packet spot chasing buy my score suffered.Seems to
me there is more clicking radios than ever making running near one of these
beasts very painful after a short period.I wonder if Yaesu engineers ever had to
endure that kind of suffering for 48 hours maybe that would fix their
radios.Peter,NO2R