[3830] ARRLDX CW K3ZO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3zo@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3ZO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:19:18 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3ZO
Operator(s): K3ZO
Station: K3ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:   92    51
   80:  361    81
   40:  776    85
   20:  776    88
   15:  958    91
   10:  365    73
-------------------
Total: 3328   469  Total Score = 4,682,496

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

80 and 160 were both hot and very quiet.  It was such a pleasure to
work the low bands that I put in more time than planned, things
were too good for me to tear myself away and go to bed.  I could
not point at Europe on 10 meters the second day due to wind and
rotor problems so I gave 15 a good pounding instead, but I don't
think it had much of an effect on my final score.