[3830] ARRLDX CW K0OU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0OU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:28:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 14.25
Radios: SO2R

  160:    7     5
   80:   34    24
   40:  128    58
   20:  167    67
   15:  239    70
   10:   31    24
-------------------
Total:  606   248  Total Score = 450,864

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

It didn't work out for me to go to the big multi-op in AR, so I stayed home and
got a little operating in around work and chores. Bands seemed to be in pretty
good shape during the time I was on. Did not really get on until Sunday. Had fun
and made some neat contacts. CU all in the next one.
de KØOU Steve in MO