[3830] ARRLDX CW K3ND SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K3ND@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3ND SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:01:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3ND
Operator(s): K3ND
Station: K3ND

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SE PA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   35    30
   80:  133    68
   40:  162    70
   20:  288    93
   15:  432    93
   10:  137    74
-------------------
Total: 1187   428  Total Score = 1,524,108

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

WOW, anybody that missed this one missed a great one! The low bands were the
best they have been during a contest weekend in many years. Even 10M was decent
although the EU opening was shorter than in past years. Killer 15M run on Sunday
morning with my TH6 at 62ft. Had another thrill on Sunday at sunrise by working
JT1FDD on 80M for one of my last needed zones on that band. Worked a lot of
stations on all six bands, including A61AJ. Long live CW, it's certainly not
dead!

73, Stew...