[3830] ARRLDX CW WN9O M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WN9O M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 06:26:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WN9O
Operator(s): WN9O, W9IU
Station: WN9O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   45    42
   80:   91    64
   40:  303    95
   20:  405    97
   15:  680   105
   10:  168    77
-------------------
Total: 1692   480  Total Score = 2,432,160

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

The March winds came a few weeks early and cause some problems with antennas.
We lost the first night on 160 as the vertical antenna broke in half.  We made
the repairs on Saturday afternoon and made up some ground that night.  The only
other major issues dealt with PC's, Networking and RF.  All in all we had a
great time!

See you all in the ARRL DX SSB Contest!  We will be operating as 6Y8Z!